In order for the website to provide a safe and useful service, it is important for Myjoymarket.com to collect, use, and share personal information.
Information posted on Myjoymarket.com is publicly available. Our servers are located in the United States, therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in the United States. We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address and contact information;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Myjoymarket.com and response to advertisements;
- other information, including users' IP address, profile information and standard web log information.
We use users' personal information to:
- provide our services
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, improve our services and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
We don't sell or rent users' personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users' explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
Communication and email tools
- To unsubscribe from our email offers. Click here.
- Security. We use a lot of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
- All personal electronic details will be kept private by the Service except for those that you wish to disclose.
- It is unacceptable to disclose the contact information of others through the Service.